The ETSProjectTools project provides tools to make it easier for developers to work with the Subversion repository for the Enthought Tool Suite. It includes commands for checking out, updating, reverting, developing with, and checking status of ETS projects. The tools understand the installation and build dependencies of the projects, and ensure that operations apply to a coherent sets of projects and versions.The syntax and semantics of the commands are similar to the svn command in Subversion, with sub-commands for different operations.
- ets co—Checks out the source for one or more projects and (by default) all of their dependencies, into a common top-level directory.
- ets up—Updates a project source tree created by ets co.
- ets st—Reports the status of files in a project source tree created by ets co.
- ets rev—Reverts changes in a project source tree created by ets co.
- ets develop—Activates a project source tree created by ets co in the current Python environment, so that source code changes within that tree are reflected in the current Python environment.