Get Traits, Chaco, and Mayavi, as well as all the other open source projects that Enthought has created for building scientific applications:
- NEW! Enaml: Library for creating professional quality user interfaces combining a domain specific declarative language with a constraints based layout.
- TraitsUI: A UI layer that supports the visualization features of Traits. Implementations using wxWidgets and Qt are provided by the TraitsBackendWX and TraitsBackendQt projects.
- Envisage: Python-based framework for building extensible (plugin-based) applications.
- Pyface: toolkit-independent GUI abstraction layer, which is used to support the "visualization" features of the Traits package.
- BlockCanvas: Visual environment for creating simulation experiments, where function and data are separated using CodeTools.
- GraphCanvas: library for interacting with visualizations of complex graphs.
- Enable: Object drawing library and PDF vector drawing engine.
- SciMath: Convenience libraries for math, interpolation, and units
- NEW! Casuarius: supports constraints based layout in Enaml by wrapping Cassowary.
- AppTools: General tools for ETS application development: scripting, logging, preferences, ...
- EnCore: Core tools for application development (only depends on the Standard library).
- and more...
How do I get them?